We are always on the lookout for talented individuals, so if you think you have what it takes to join the Quanta team, get in touch with your CV. Send them to email@example.com
Marketing Business Strategy Analyst
Aligned with our growth strategy, we are currently looking for a brilliant Marketing Business Strategy Analyst to play a key role in developing our future.
- Producing business cases to allow Quanta to develop opportunities to increase growth.
- Analysing market trends and future developments for our product with market intelligence reporting.
- Undertake conversations with our clients and suppliers to gather market intelligence and understand their business needs.
- Undergo analysis to support the growth of sales.
- Undergo analysis to determine product development and give advice on areas that the company needs to move into.
- Undergo analysis regarding clients to develop new vertical markets.
- Understanding of competitors, supply chains and procurement.
- Strategic planning and creation of strategy papers.
- Collaborate with the finance team on future financials to allow the implementation of new projects.
- Support the wider business including areas such as financial modelling and supporting change initiatives.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent thinking skills.
- Drive and curiosity with the ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Practical and pragmatic.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Understands strategy.
- Excellent communications skills in all areas.
- Experience of providing recommendations to senior managers.
IT Systems Engineer & IT Evangelist, Specialising in Data, Development & Process Automation
The primary responsibilities of this individual will be ensuring our IT strategy is fit for purpose and ensuring our (many) systems talk to each other, as well as being a bit of a data geek. They will look after our: SQL Servers, SharePoint system, PowerBI Platform, Power Platform and the Quanta DataCube - all of which form the backbone to our business. There will also be an element of hands-on development in the role, as our IT department is responsible for our data and the way we use it in conjunction with, Microsoft Dynamics, our website, and internal systems – think Microsoft Flows, SISS Packages, REST and SOAP API’s and you start to paint the necessary picture.
The successful individual will also be working with and mentoring 2 other members of IT staff, our IT System Administration and our First Line Support/IT Setup Technician.
- SQL Server; Q&P, SSRS, SSIS
- Power Platform
- Windows Server
- Azure & Office 365
- Web/CMS Development experience; Drupal, WordPress, PHP, Java
- Knowledge of the technology we don’t even know we need yet!