Innovation and Creative Thinking
Drawing on some of the world’s greatest creativity and innovation experts from Edward de Bono through Michael Michalko to Tom Kelly, and some of the world’s most creative organisations such as Google and Amazon, the course demonstrates that creativity is not the domain of a few ‘natural’ individuals but it is a process that can be learnt and practised by all of us. The course is highly practical, participatory and hands-on and uses a multi-media approach to present numerous ideas and concepts.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
To unlock the creative potential in all of us to enable a more creative and innovative approach to work.
Anyone who wishes to become more creative in their approach to work. Managers and staff who need to solve problems, create innovative futures and contribute towards the success of their organisations. Those who need to foster a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Think more creatively
- Generate more original ideas
- Use a number of different techniques for problem solving
- View problems and decisions from different perspectives
- Use a number of techniques for product and service innovation
- Encourage a culture of innovation in your organisation
In order to survive and prosper organisations need to constantly innovate and create new futures for themselves. This course is packed full of techniques, tools and tips that will enable and inspire organisations to foster a culture of innovation and creativity. Creativity is the number one skill cited in a 2010 survey of 1,500 global CEOs as key to navigating today’s complex world.
Creativity is a highly sort after skill in business. You will be able to adopt a more creative approach to work that will enable you to solve problems and improve services, products and processes with greater impact and originality. You will learn how to harness your latent creative talents.
- What is creativity?
- What is innovation?
- In individuals
- In organisations
- Idea generation
- Facilitating productive brainstorming sessions
- Problem definition and reframing
- Visual thinking
- Product and service innovation and development
- Lateral Thinking
- How Google, Yahoo, IDEO and others do it
- The key elements of creative workplaces
There are no prerequisites.
An activity pack will be sent to you prior to attendance. The activities are expected to take no longer than 1 hour.