Have you heard that PRINCE2® 2017 is coming out soon?
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. The continued international development of PRINCE2® examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to the recognition of PRINCE2® as a truly international standard. More and more people are having the opportunity to benefit from the training courses and certifications that are available worldwide.
- Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.