Leading Successful Change
Organisations are constantly changing; whether it is a new mandate from Whitehall or shifting market conditions, change is what keeps organisations at the front of their field and thriving.
This course will give your managers the tools and the confidence to successfully assess and implement a programme of change.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
This course seeks to improve your managers' awareness of change and to understand why change initiatives often fail. After the course your managers will have a range of tools at their disposal to develop a change strategy and deliver change in a sustainable and effective way.
This course is perfect for managers and anyone who wishes to instigate a successful programme of change.
- Explain the impact of change
- Explain why change initiatives fail and how to overcome these obstacles
- Plan an effective strategy to communicate and deliver change effectively and sustainably
- Use a range of tools and techniques to analyse and plan for change
Having managers that can successfully implement programmes of change is essential. It prevents stagnation and allows your organisation to evolve and grow to meet the ever changing demands of the world.
The ability to manage change as an individual is a highly prized skill and will challenge your personal management skill as many people are resistant to change, prefering the known to the new. This course will give you the confidence to take ownership of new initiatives and drive them forwards.
- The 8 steps
- Common sources of complacency
- How to deal with it
- How to create a Sense of Urgency
- Why it’s important
- The implications of not having it
- Impact on Performance
- Importance of Time
- Why is one needed?
- Examples of visions
- The 7 S’s
- The Different Forces
- Using the model
- What is it?
- The 4 hurdles