Leading Successful Change
Organisations are constantly changing; whether it is a new mandate from Whitehall or shifting market conditions, change is what keeps organisations at the front of their field and thriving.
This course will give your managers the tools and the confidence to successfully assess and implement a programme of change.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
- There are no public, Worcester-based events for this course scheduled at the moment, but you can contact us to request a date or call 0800 018 5597
- Request dates at
Worcester Training Centre
Guaranteed to run
This course seeks to improve your managers' awareness of change and to understand why change initiatives often fail. After the course your managers will have a range of tools at their disposal to develop a change strategy and deliver change in a sustainable and effective way.
This course is perfect for managers and anyone who wishes to instigate a successful programme of change.
- Explain the impact of change
- Explain why change initiatives fail and how to overcome these obstacles
- Plan an effective strategy to communicate and deliver change effectively and sustainably
- Use a range of tools and techniques to analyse and plan for change
Having managers that can successfully implement programmes of change is essential. It prevents stagnation and allows your organisation to evolve and grow to meet the ever changing demands of the world.
The ability to manage change as an individual is a highly prized skill and will challenge your personal management skill as many people are resistant to change, prefering the known to the new. This course will give you the confidence to take ownership of new initiatives and drive them forwards.
The 8 steps
Common sources of complacency
How to deal with it
How to create a Sense of Urgency
Why it’s important
The implications of not having it
Impact on Performance
Importance of Time
Why is one needed?
Examples of visions
The 7 S’s
The Different Forces
Using the model
What is it?
The 4 hurdles