Your business expects you to not only know what RESILIA is, but to be able to put it into practice. This course takes that Foundation learning you've got and enables you to take it to the next level by ensuring your organisation is asking the right questions, knows what the business requires, and can align it with existing practice.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
To help prevent, detect and recover from attacks, RESILIA aims to incorporate best-practice security into existing management systems to improve immunity and increase robustness. The RESILIA Practitioner course expands on the Foundation to cover material regarding the application of the material, including more on roles, communication and how it can be practically used to support your organisations cyber resilience stance.
This course is for delegates that already hold the RESILIA Foundation certificate and want to advance their understanding about how to put it in to practice. Any candidate that doesn't hold the RESILIA Foundation should see our RESILIA Foundation & Practitioner Combined course.
- Categorise and safeguard an organisation's assets
- Identify and manage cyber resilience risks
- Use the RESILIA framework to integrate security concerns with the service management lifecycle
- Plan a strategy that embeds control objectives and interactions with ITSM activities
- Understand the roles and organisational structures that contribute to cyber resilience
- Create a common language across IT and non-IT teams to synergise all organisational staff with security responsibilities
- Demonstrate governance through controlling, monitoring and reporting activities
- Be less of an easy target, and face common attacks with confident preparation
Organisations that recognise that information security and cyber resilience starts with the management approach and want to ensure focussed initiatives and real ROI by spending where it is needed most. Gaining staff that not only understand how to integrate cyber into common practice but understand that a balanced approach rather than just 'toys for the techies' is a key goal.
Be able to demonstrate greater insight in to how Cyber Resilience should be implemented and practiced in your organisation. Support your organisations objectives by directing cyber resilience activities as a manager. Obtain an industry recognised qualification that expands on your existing knowledge and expertise in managing IT services.
- Risk Management
- Lifecycle Management
- Appropriate organisational structure
- Create and manage a risk register and cyber resilience plan
- Apply appropriate organisational structure and roles to cyber resilience
- Stakeholder identification, management and communication
- Practice in taking scenario based exam paper
Delegates must have passed the RESILIA Foundation in order to attend this course. No prior experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) is required, but exposure to ITIL or other ITSM may be beneficial.
The RESILIA book will be made available to delegates. Delegates are expected to read thoroughly all of the material identified by the RESILIA exam syllabi. These can be downloaded here and are also available on the Quanta Learn portal site. Access to this will be provided by email link prior to the course.
The RESILIA Practitioner exam takes the following form:
- Multiple Choice
- 135 minutes
- 50 questions
- 30/50 or 60% required to pass