Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part Two (ICND2)
This course will focus on providing delegates with the knowledge required to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
This course will provide network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
Engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
Anyone working towards the CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
- Install, operate and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN and SDN on network evolutions.
- Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Implementing EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Understanding OSPF
- Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
- Implementing Basic Network Device Management and Security
- Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing QoS
Delegates should have the ability to implement LAN's, implement internet connectivity, manage and secure network devices, implement basic IPv6 connectivity.
It is recommended that delegates have attended the Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part One course.