Speak to your dedicated Resettlement Team today. Call 0800 018 3975 or fill out the Contact Form.
We can offer you more than one course for your current allocation of Enhanced Learning Credits, allowing you to take full advantage of your allowance.
How does the ELC Scheme Work?
The ELC scheme entitles you to have 80% of your course paid for (up to a maximum of £1,000 or £2,000) depending on length of service. Service leavers between 6 and 8 years can aggregate their claims together giving you £3000 in one hit.
The ELC can be put towards a qualification of QCF Level 3 or above. We focus our course combinations specifically around the ELC entitlement, with the primary aim of reducing cost and increasing knowledge.
Apart from the aggregated award, only one ELC can be used each financial year.
Combining courses will allow you to:
- Become qualified in at least one NQF level 3 or above qualification
- Increase your understanding of the subject area – some of our combos offer as many as 5 courses within one financial year
- Save a significant sum of money – the individual contribution of our combos averages around £500. This represents a huge cost efficiency, considering the sheer scale of tutor-led content available
- Plan your qualifications in an order that aids the learning process, whilst also fitting in with your requirements
- Make best use of all 3 claim entitlements - we have a number of combos in place which follow on from previous years
- Benefit from a highly experienced team who are always at hand should any problems arise.
Please contact the dedicated Forces Training Team for information and help with bespoke packages to suit your requirements - some popular ones are below. Bespoke packages can include courses such as Agile, Change Management, M-O_R, MSP and CompTIA. Please just ask for assistance - we're available Monday to Friday, 9-5pm on 0800 018 3975 or you can fill out the Contact Form.