Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
This engaging and interactive course is designed to help you understand more about your responsibilities for promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It covers equality legislation and best practice; as well as highlighting the benefits of pursuing such policies.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To help you understand the Equality Act 2010 and its implications for your business and you as an individual. It will also enable you to appreciate the value and benefits that diversity brings to the workplace, as well as enable you to recognise inappropriate behaviours and have the confidence to challenge them.
This course is suitable for employees of all levels, as everyone in the workplace has a responsibility for supporting equality and diversity.
- Ensure compliance with the Equality Act 2010 as an organisation and an individual.
- Appreciate the value and benefits that diversity brings to the workplace.
- Explain how unconscious biases impact on our behaviour.
- Promote fair and non-discriminatory practices in the workplace.
- Recognise inappropriate behaviours.
- Challenge inappropriate behaviours.
You will learn what your organisation needs to do to comply with the the Equality Act 2010. By promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace your organisation will reap the benefits that diversity and inclusion bring.
You will learn what your responsibilities are under the Equality Act 2010 enabling you to comply with legislation and best practice. You will also be able to promote an inclusive workplace that benefits all employees and become more confident in challenging inappropriate behaviour.
- What is Equality, Diversity and Inclusion?
- The Equality Act 2010 - its implications for your organisation and you as a manager and an individual.
- Protected characteristics
- Your responsibilities for equality, diversity and inclusion.
- The benefits of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understanding and respecting the needs of individuals.
- Unconscious biases.
- Recognising inappropriate behaviours.
- Challenging inappropriate behaviours.
- Strategies for embedding equality, diversity and inclusion.