Speak to your dedicated Resettlement Team today. Call 0800 018 3975.
Quanta is one of the few companies that can offer you approved ELC bundles. This means we can offer you more than one course for your current allocation of Enhanced Learning Credits, allowing you to take full advantage of your allowance
How does the ELC Scheme Work?
The ELC scheme entitles you to have 80% of your course paid for (up to a maximum of £1,000 or £2,000) depending on length of service. Service leavers between 6 and 8 years can aggregate their claims together giving you £3000 in one hit.
The ELC can be put towards a qualification of QCF Level 3 or above. We focus our bundles specifically around the ELC entitlement, with the primary aim of reducing cost and increasing knowledge.
Apart from the aggregated award, only one ELC can be used each financial year.
Quanta bundles will allow you to:
- Become qualified in at least one NQF level 3 or above qualification
- Increase your understanding of the subject area – some of our bundles offer as many as 5 courses within one financial year
- Save a significant sum of money – the individual contribution of our bundles averages around £500. This represents a huge cost efficiency, considering the sheer scale of tutor-led content available
- Plan your qualifications in an order that aids the learning process, whilst also fitting in with your requirements
- Make best use of all 3 claim entitlements - we have a number of bundles in place which follow on from previous years
- Benefit from a highly experienced team who are always at hand should any problems arise.
Contact the dedicated Forces Training Team to discuss the bundle examples currently available. 0800 018 3975.