SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflows
SharePoint Designer may be a product that Microsoft is downscaling but there is no getting away from the fact that it is still an extremely powerful tool. This one-day course, using SharePoint Designer 2013, will teach you everything there is to know about SharePoint workflows.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To get the most out of SharePoint and automate processes within your business
This course is for users who are required to create SharePoint workflows and for SharePoint administrators who are required to administer them.
- Connect SharePoint Designer to a SharePoint site
- Create/modify/deploy workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Create workflows using the web browser
- Use reusable workflows
When automating processes within your business there are times when you need information to be automatically passed around based upon certain criteria. Doing this is not always straight forward unless you know how to use SharePoint Designer to create workflows.
Understanding how to use the power of SharePoint Designer will allow you to create simple or complex workflows within your organisation.
- Connecting to an existing SharePoint Site
- Working with document libraries
- Navigating within SharePoint Designer
- Creating Workflows via the browser
- Viewing Site collection workflow status
- Understanding the types of workflows, you can create via the browser
- Use the SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow Designer Wizard
to create custom workflows Using actions and conditions
- Modifying a workflow
- Deploying a workflow
- Creating a multistep workflow
- Creating a site workflow
- Using Visio to map a workflow
- Importing a Visio workflow
- Deleting a workflow
- Creating reusable workflows
- Creating association columns
- Using workflow templates
- Globally reusable workflows
- Creating initiation and association forms
- Retrieving values from initiation form
Delegates should have a good depth of knowledge of Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, and be familiar with basic Microsoft Office and SharePoint functionality.