Microsoft Excel Advanced
Excel has long been a popular choice for creating spreadsheets, analysing data and creating graphical representations of information.
There are few things in life more impressive than a properly formatted and presented spreadsheet, so if you want to dazzle colleagues with your workbook wizardry or automate a process you repeat every day then this is the course for you!
This course can be run using Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016. Please discuss your version requirements with us when booking.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date03 Sep 2021
- VenueVirtual Classroom Learning
- Book Now
This course will continue your journey with Excel and give you the skills to use advanced functions and features.
Anyone that manages, stores or looks at data as part of their role.
- Create pivot tables and graphs
- Use Excel functions and formulae for mathematical processes and automation
- Program Excel using Visual Basic
If you wish to keep a copy of the exercises that you produce on this course, please remember to bring a USB memory stick along with you.
This course will enable delegates to format and present data in easier to understand ways, as well as improving their efficiency through the use of advanced Excel Macros and shortcuts.
An in depth knowledge of Excel is useful for any role in an organisation and can make day to day data management quicker and easier.
Advanced Data Management
- Automatic grouping, outlining and subtotalling
- Scenario Manager
- Data analysis tools
- One and two data input tables
- Goal Seek
- Creation and formatting of Pivot Tables
- External Data
- Creation and formatting of Pivot Charts
- Advanced Tasks
Advanced Excel Tasks
- Advanced functions
- Logical functions
- Pivot consolidated data
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Visual Basic
Delegates are expected to have attended Microsoft Excel Fundamentals or to have equivalent knowledge.