This two-day course will allow you to design and create InfoPath based business forms, publish these forms to a SharePoint environment and use SharePoint 2013 to manipulate and control completed forms.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To give a complete overview of how to use InfoPath with SharePoint to create highly-customisable forms which can be used to improve business processes.
This course is for users who are required to create InfoPath forms and for SharePoint administrators who are required to administer forms.
- Create Forms
- Publish Forms
- Customize Layouts
- Understand forms in lists and library’s
- Mange Views
- Distribute Forms
- Understand incidents/problems/known errors
SharePoint is a powerful tool - there is no denying it. However, to get the most out of it you have to use add on products; InfoPath is one such product. It allows you to collect data via forms within a SharePoint environment so that you can store that data and either process it or report upon it in the future.
You will learn how to get the very best out of InfoPath and how to use it as a business tool to potentially automate business processes within a SharePoint environment. As well as creating forms you will also benefit from understanding how to troubleshoot existing forms.
- Explore the User Interface
- Planning InfoPath form environment
- Format a Form
- Template Parts
- Customise Tables
- Insert Graphic Objects
- Create Optional and Repeating Sections
- Understanding incidents/problems/known error and service requests
- Create Custom Views
- Modify a View
- Create a Print Version for a View
- Assign User Roles to a View
- Publish a Form Template
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Forms Library
- Forms Server
- Activating Forms
- Forms as content types
- Default views
- Custom views
- Datasheet view
- Submitting forms to an alternate library
- Cascading Drop Down Lists
- InfoPath Rules
- Tabbed Forms
- XPath Concepts
Delegates should have a good base of knowledge of using Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, and be familiar with basic Microsoft Office and SharePoint functionality.