Collaborative Working with Office 365 Part One
Microsoft Office is one of the widest used software suites in the world, and the future of Office is 365. With a web interface and cloud storage there are many differences for seasoned veterans of applications such as Word and Excel which can be daunting at first.
More than just an impressive technical product, Office 365 offers a multitude of ways to make life easier and collaboration more efficient.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date14 Dec 2020
- VenueVirtual Classroom Learning
- Book Now
This course will help to remove geographical barriers with an all-encompassing platform for work, allowing for better utilisation of the collaborative tools available on the Office 365 platform.
Anyone that uses Office 365 and is looking to make the most out of the new functionality enabling you to work from anywhere and with anyone.
- Efficiently use One Drive.
- Utilise collaborative working tools.
- Effectively use One Note.
Now more than ever people need to stay connected, even if that means remotely. This course can give employees the tools to enable their skillsets, specialisations and productivity while also improving communication - aiding in remote working conditions.
This course will give you the necessary skills to work collaboratively with your team under a variety of situations; like working from home. It will enable clarity of communication, allowing for the achievement of effective and efficient work.
- Using the new OneDrive interface
- Uploading, Saving and Opening Files
- Sync with local folder
- Using Version History to roll back documents
- Sharing files with colleagues
- Managing and sending links
- Permission levels and auditing
- Inviting People to Share
- Office Online
- Outlook Online
- External collaboration
- Core functionality and features
- Structure of sections and pages
- Sharing with colleagues and externally
A knowledge of previous Office products would be advantageous but is not essential.