Advanced Active Directory - Identity and Certificate Services
This hands-on course is aimed at understanding the advanced features of Active Directory in a Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Azure environment. It will give you the practical skills and theoretical knowledge you need to manage PKI certificates. You will have your own Hyper-V host to build multi-domain and site networks, as well as an extensive course manual, which you can take away as your future reference guide.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
- There are no public, Worcester-based events for this course scheduled at the moment, but you can contact us to request a date or call 0800 018 5597
- Request dates at
Worcester Training Centre
Guaranteed to run
To expand upon basic Active Directory knowledge obtained from more introductory courses.
This course is intended for IT Professionals already working with Windows Server who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the Active Directory Administrator role within their organisation. The course is also suitable for anyone who is preparing for a Windows Server 2016 exam MS20742 – additional study required
- Manage AD forests with multiple domains and sites.
- Configure and manage replication and trusts
- Install and manage a Certificates and a PKI
- Secure, manage, migrate and maintain Active Directory with Azure and Windows Server
Certificates play an important part in many Microsoft technologies and organisations rely on the smooth running of Directory Services and certificates for just about all their operations. This advanced knowledge is essential for larger organisations.
Active Directory, Azure and Certificate knowledge and skills are key in just about any organisation. Let an expert guide you through understanding the traditional, and the new, concepts receiving new hands on skills that will extend and update your knowledge
<Provisional Course Outline subject to alteration>
Delegates should have experience of Windows Server in an Active Directory Environment and ideally have attended the course, ‘20740 - Install and Configure Windows Server 2016’