PRINCE2® Boardroom Briefing
This course is designed for PRINCE2® board members who would like to understand their responsibilities in a PRINCE2® management environment and what the management products they review should contain and importantly why.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
After this briefing everyone will understand the responsibilities of a Project Board member in a PRINCE2® environment and the major management products used.
All those who are or are potentially PRINCE2® project board members.
- Learn the main terms of PRINCE2® particular to the project board
- Appreciate the roles involved in project management
- Understand the benefits of using PRINCE2®
- Understand the responsibilities of the Project Board and its members
Project board membership means more than acting out an administrative management role. Quite often projects struggle because of the lack of buy in at senior management level and the absence of those who are meant to fulfil active senior management roles. This course is intended to equip those who are project board members with the knowledge required to carry out their roles in a PRINCE2® project.
You will feel more comfortable with why PRINCE2® is the chosen project management method for your organisation. Becoming familiar with the involvement that project board members are expected to have in a project, as you will understand what is expected of your role in a project.
- Basic process and components of PRINCE2
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Management by Exception
- The Idea
- The Project Mandate
- During Starting up Project
- Authorising Project Start
- Authorising commitment to the Project
- Authorising Stage starts During the Stage
- Authorising Project Closure
- Continuous improvement Post Project Reviews
An understanding of the organisations project management methods and strategy.