Train the Trainer
A practical, engaging and interactive course that covers all aspects of training design and delivery. You will deliver a short training session after learning techniques to make it engaging and memorable. You will receive tutor and peer feedback on your training delivery session.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date29 Sep 2021
- Book Now
To develop your confidence and ability in training design and delivery, and to enable you to deliver training that engages learners and embeds learning.
Any employee who want to develop their training design and delivery skills, as well as new trainers or managers who wish to develop their team.
- Design effective training courses.
- Prepare effectively for a training session.
- Confidently deliver engaging and memorable training that has the impact you want.
Developing your employees is vital for your success, this ensures that your trainers and managers have the skills they need to build capable and confident people.
To ensure that you never again deliver training that disengages your learners or that doesn't have the impact you hoped for.
- Training needs analysis.
- Defining training objectives.
- Designing and developing the training.
- How to evaluate the success of the training.
- How to prepare for a training session
- The first few minutes of any course are vital. The importance of making everyone feel comfortable and setting expectations.
- The physical environment
- Learning styles - how we learn
- Approaches to training - instructional, participatory, experiential, coaching and facilitating
- How to structure a training session
- Building confidence in public speaking
- Using visual aids including slideshows. Avoiding 'Death by Powerpoint'
- Using questioning techniques effectively
- Dealing with difficult situations, including:
- delegates who don't want to be there
- questions you can't answer
You should arrive with a 10 minute pre-planned training session.