Strategic Thinking Skills
Based on the latest thinking and research on strategy, this course uses real examples and an immersive case study to bring strategic concepts to life, whilst providing an opportunity to apply tools and techniques learnt to a real industry.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
This course seeks to provide the tools to enable a person to effectively analyse a company's position in the view to taking effective strategic decisions that will determine the future direction of the company.
Any individual who is or would like to be involved in the formulation of business strategy or would like to improve their awareness of methods and techniques used to review and create an effective business strategy.
- Explain the difference between good and bad strategy
- Explain the core elements required in strategic thinking
- Explain a process for building a sustainable strategy
- Use a range of tools and techniques to understand the attractiveness of an industry, your own competitive advantages and to help you determine an appropriate strategic direction.
Effective strategic thinkers are few and far between. Having staff who can take a step back from day to day activities to objectively evaluate an organisations position in a holistic and unbiased manner is highly constructive and vital in identifying and developing competitive advantage. The course provides techniques and practice to enable your staff to start critiquing and developing your own business strategy.
As an individual the course will stretch and improve your aptitude for strategic thinking. You will learn how to think about opportunities and threats in a creative and analytical manner.
Please contact us for more details.
Details to follow