Resilience 101: Being mindful, reduce stress & be happier
Long before the shops were packed with colouring books for adults, psychologists were aware of the benefits to our wellbeing of being mindful. It’s no coincidence that so many business leaders have practised meditation for years.
This practical short course will introduce you to the concepts, practices and benefits of mindfulness and how they can help you become more resilient. It also examines how you can identify and reframe unhelpful thinking patterns and develop a more optimistic approach to life.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
Explore mindfulness and the techniques within to help give you techniques to reduce stress and ultimately lead a happier life.
Anyone wishing to build their resilience.
- Practice mindfulness
- Identify and re-frame thinking patterns
- Develop optimism
- Lead a happier life
- Reduce stress through mindfulness
Mindfulness is an important tool in anyone’s armoury, you can use it to reduce stress and lead a happier life. At times such as these stress maybe higher than normal so reducing it should become more important for you to continue operating optimally.
If your employees are stressed and unhappy, they are not going to be productive. Moreover, their mental well-being is at stake. This short course will give them some basic tools and techniques to overcome these challenges.
- Control and acceptance
- Where is your Locus of control?
- Circle of influence
- Recognising and labelling unhelpful thinking patterns
- Challenging and re-framing unhelpful thoughts
- Mindfulness, defining, myth-busting and the proven benefits
- Mindfulness philosophy:
- Attention in the present moment
- Mindfulness practice and exercises