Mental Health Awareness Half Day
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health or be a support session for organisations adopting a full MHFA programme. The course will run twice in a day to make a full programme.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
The course is designed to give you an understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma, as well as to provide you with a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues.
Anyone wishing to increase awareness of Mental Health.
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of common mental health issues.
- Provide initial support.
- Be mindful of your own well-being.
- Develop an understanding of how you can create and maintain a healthier workforce or community.
Having everyone trained in Mental Health to any degree has many benefits, Perhaps the main one being the confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issues.
As well as gaining a deeper understanding of Mental Health, this course will also give you an introduction into looking after your own mental health and maintaining well-being.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum.
- Factors which affect mental health.
- Stress and stress management.
- Spotting signs of distress.
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Take 10 Together - starting a supportive conversation.
- Supporting mental health in the workplace.
- Useful statistics.
- Helpful resources.