Emotional Intelligence (EI) - An Introduction
A one day course that introduces you to the theory and concepts behind Emotional Intelligence, drawing on the latest thinking in the field and the work of experts; such as Daniel Goleman. Using a personality profile, this course also provides individual insights and builds self-awareness. This course also provides models and techniques for managing yourself, developing empathy and building effective relationships.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To provide you with the skills you need to flourish in life and work.
Anyone who wishes to further their career, become more self-aware, reach their potential or build stronger relationships with others.
Develop your self-awareness, recognise your strengths as well as areas to develop, become more aware of the impact you have on others, and build stronger relationships.
Leadership, team work and productivity all depend upon our EI skills.
Studies demonstrate that emotionally intelligent people tend to be more successful, healthier and wealthier.
The benefits of developing emotional intelligence
- Emotional literacy
- Being real and true to yourself
- Understanding your strengths and areas to develop
- Understanding your impact on others
- Understanding the impact of others on you
- Managing your own emotions
- Dealing positively with challenging situations
- Agency and control
- Understanding how you respond
- Being authentic
- Listening to the unsaid
- Empathising with others
- What motivates others?
- Building trust
- Leadership and EI
- Communicating with impact and influencing others
- Managing conflict
A willingness to learn and be open.