Creating and Maintaining High Performance Teams
This is a one day course aimed at teams who need to work together to achieve results. It provides opportunities for teams to collaborate, understand each other and forge better working relationships and practices that will result in better performance. The course is a combination of theory, self-assessment, reflection and learning by doing.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
It cannot be avoided, working in teams is something which has to be done. In every walk of life, the teams that are all working in synergy, heading in the same direct and working together as a team are the ones which are successful. This course ensures your team is one of those.
Teams who need to work together to achieve results at any level of an organisation.
- Describe the characteristics of a high performing team
- Explain how teams develop
- Value the importance of open communication
- Overcome the barriers to team communication
- Explain the Belbin team roles
- Explain your strengths and weaknesses in a team role
Effective teams result in higher levels of achievement and results. High performing teams can achieve more that the sum of their parts. Collaboration is key to success in the 21st century. Teams that do not communicate effectively, are unbalanced and do not learn from their mistakes will cost your organisation dearly.
This course will enable you to understand your preferred team role, understand team dynamics and enable you to contribute effectively to a team.
- What is it?
- Why is it necessary?
- What makes a highly performing team?
- Common characteristics of a highly performing team
- How to build it
- Why is it important in a team environment?
- How to become more self-aware
- Why it is important
- How can becoming self-aware help you look at others?
- What do we mean by this?
- How can it help when working in teams?
- What Belbin profile best suits you?
- How Belbin see's teams
- What makes a great team?
- What can you do to make teams even better?
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.