ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements
Capability modules focus on the design and day-to-day management of ITIL® processes and practices.
(5 days, 4 points towards ITIL® Expert qualification).
This module is about perceiving the organisation as a customer which helps to identify the services to offer. Ensuring that the Service Level and Supplier Management is in place to make sure customers, suppliers and third parties all have agreed targets and provide the required functionality to the business.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
This course blends Service Strategy, Service Design and Continual Service Improvement into a job focused package. Covering all the aspects of these lifecycle phases and how they can be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision.
Anyone in the following IT professions and areas:
- IT Management
- IT Finance Manager
- Capacity Manager
- Availability Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Business Continuity Manager Service Portfolio Manager
- or Supplier Relationship Manager
The list is for guidance only, and choices will depend on your career goals and objectives.
- Plan and generate a Service Strategy
- Design, operate, measure SOA processes
- Demonstrate the value of implementing the management processes in SOA
- Organise the transition of services
- Carry-out toolset selection
Employees will use the processes and tools learnt to make quality decisions regarding the direction & provision of services to the organisation.
You will gain a sought after qualification which will demonstrate your ability to identify service opportunities and plan to make the best use of limited resources in service delivery.
- Covers the concepts and terminology of the Service Lifecycle and the role of Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) within the Lifecycle
- Explores a strategy management for IT services
- How to coordinate design
- Understand the relationship SOA has with the service catalogue and pipeline
- The key principles of service portfolio management
- Discover how to achieve customer focus and how to design the service portfolio
- Learn how to integrate the service catalogue
- The main purposes goals and objectives of the service catalogue
- How to produce a service catalogue
- Understand the significance of SLM to the service lifecycle
- Looks at the key policies, principles and basic concepts of SLM
- How to analyse and explain the scope of the process
- How to analyse the use of supplier management process
- Understand the main principles and objectives of supplier management
- Evaluate new suppliers
- How Financial Management contributes to the Service Lifecycle Operation and the basic principles of Service Economics
- How to manage financial considerations
- Understand the principles of financial management
- How to deal with challenges and risks
- Explores the purpose of a BRM and the processes and activities involved
- Look at the BRM inputs, outputs and interfaces
- Identifies critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Determining what are the key roles for executing each stage
- Covering all roles including: Service Portfolio Management, Service Level Management, Supplier Manager, Service Catalogue Management
- Explores the special technology functions involved in SOA
- Looks at the best practices for SOA implementation
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks
Delegates must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, gained from the ITIL Foundation course or the v2 Foundation conversion course.
21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the pertinent areas of the ITIL Service Management Practice core guidance publications and in particular, the Service Operation publication.
Duration: 90 minutes
Day Taken: Final day of course
Exam Type: 8 complex multiple choice questions (closed book)
Pass Rate: 70% - 28/40
Photographic ID is required to sit the exam, ideally a Passport or Driving License.
Exam results will come directly to you from PEOPLECERT