ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner Certificate in IT Service Management FAST TRACK INTENSIVE
Covering both ITIL Foundation and ITIL Practitioner syllabi, this course introduces the core concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) and also how organisations can get ready to adopt and adapt ITSM into their business-as-usual working. Please see the individual outlines for more information.
The course is intensive, running from 08:30 - 17:00 each day in order to cover the material and make the best use of the alloted time.
The course involves MANDATORY pre-course reading and exam practice, both of which are essential to ensure the success of the session. See 'Pre-requisites' for more information.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
This FAST TRACK course focuses on knowledge and comprehension to provide a good grounding of the key concepts, processes and terminology of ITIL. It will run through all the Service Lifecycle processes and explain how they interrelate with one another. It will also aid delegates in understanding how they can drive adoption of ITIL through their organisation.
The combined certificate FAST TRACK is intended for those that need to achieve the Foundation and Practitioner Certificates in the fastest, most cost effective way.
- Discover how to deliver the ITIL framework
- Identify common language and ideas embedded in the framework
- Explore a broad overview of the ITIL key concepts and processes
- Recognise the benefits Service Mangement and ITIL can bring to an organisation
- Prepare yourself for further ITIL training
- Achieve 2 credits towards ITIL Expert Qualification
- Use the CSI approach within a real world context
- Recognise and use appropriate tools to implement ITIL
- Work with metrics to evaluate performance and identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- Identify and engage with stakeholders
- Use appropriate communications
- Make use of the themes and principles of CSI and ITIL to deliver valuable organisational change
- Achieve 3 credits towards ITIL Expert Qualification
Employees within a company will possess a recognised and sought after qualification. This course will allow for employees to participate more effectively in organisations implementing or planning on using the ITIL framework.
ITIL Foundation will allow you to grasp a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL best practices and achieve a highly recognised qualification that can bring delegates a step closer to ITIL expert level.
ITIL Practitioner takes your Foundation certificate and puts it in to context, helping you to see how it can be used in the wider business. As part of your CPD it complements your Foundation and enhances your ability to engage with ITIL at the Intermediate level.
Foundation Session Material
- ITSM Core Concepts
- Service Operations
- Service Transition
- Service Design
- Service Strategy
- Continual Service Improvement
Practitioner Session Material
- Practitioner Concepts
- Guiding Principles
- The CSI Approach
- Metrics and Measurement
- Organisational Change Management
No previous experience is necessary but any exposure to IT, IT Service Management, or Projects and Programmes will be beneficial.
Pre-course reading is mandatory. Reading time will vary, but is expected to take 3-4 hours.
MANDATORY pre-course preparation is required. You will be sent a login to Quanta Learn to access the pre-course materials. If you already have a login to Quanta Learn, this course will be added to your existing account.
Please note that you will be expected to complete some homework in the evening during the course.
Duration: 1 hour
Day Taken: Morning of day 3
Exam Type: 40 multiple choice questions
Pass Rate: 60% (26/40)
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Day Taken: Morning AFTER the last day of the course
Exam Type: 40 scenario based multiple choice questions. Open book (ITIL Practitioner Guidance only)
Pass Rate: 70% (28/40)
PHOTOGRAPHIC ID IS REQUIRED TO SIT BOTH EXAMS