ITIL4® Specialist - High Velocity IT
High Velocity IT puts service management into the heart of digital transformation.
This course is for organisations that are practising service management, or want to, but need to integrate it with DevOps, Leans, Agile and other new, or new to ITIL, approaches.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To provide insight into how ITIL4 supports business value creation in a lean, agile organisation and can be integrated with ITIL4's value-stream driven approach to creating and delivering IT services. Application of the course material can aid any organisation in streamlining and improving their operational capability.
Delegates involved in the design and development of digital services and who work in fast-paced environments who need to integrate value stream driven approaches with agile working practices.
- Apply ITIL4 Concepts in support of digitally transformed services.
- Understand the role of a variety of practices in delivering and maintaining services to the digital organisation.
- Recognise and apply principles from the Service Management Dimensions in the High Velocity IT context.
- Prepare for the ITIL4 Specialist - High Velocity IT exam.
Increase ROI from staff by receiving services that are being optimised and service delivery practices that are value focused and cost-effective, through the application of the concepts within the course.
Be able to apply industry recognised and valued service management principles in the scope of High Velocity IT and contribute to the value creation within the organisation.
Achieve an industry recognised and respected qualification in IT Service Management.
- Digital enterprise concepts.
- Requirements for becoming a digital enterprise.
- Objectives of a digital enterprise.
- The 4 Dimensions of Service Management.
- The Service Value System.
- The Service Value Chain.
- Agile, DevOps and Lean.
- Safety Culture.
- Toyota Kata.
- Service-dominant logic.
- Design Thinking.
Understand practices that support fast development
- Portfolio Management.
- Relationship Management.
- Business Analysis.
- Validation and Testing.
- Software development management.
- Availability Management.
- Capacity and Performance Management.
- Service Continuity Management.
- Problem Management.
- Event Management.
- Infrastructure Management.
Delegates must have obtained a PASS in the ITIL4 Foundation certificate prior to attending this course.
Prior experience in an IT service delivery organisation may be advantageous but is not a requirement.
Pre-course reading based on the ITIL4 Specialist - High Velocity IT publication.
PeopleCert Exam: ITIL4 Specialist - High Velocity IT.
90 Minutes, 40 questions, Objective Test Questions [multiple choice, 1 correct answer].
Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%.
If taken as online proctored exam there is an additional £25 fee payable per exam