ITIL4® Specialist - Drive Stakeholder Value
Driving Stakeholder Value means what it says - the service provider taking responsibility for every aspect of service provision.
This starts with understanding and marketing, continues through development, onboarding and delivery.
In fact, until we have offboarded the customer every aspect of the customer journey has to be understood, planned and delivered if organisations will truly co-create value from IT Services.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
To help delegates understand co-creation of value and the journey customers go through as part of receiving services. By understanding the customer journey and the practices from IT service management that can help with that journey delegates can better engage and align with the needs of their customers.
Delegates that have responsibilities to their internal and/or external customers to create value by managing the customer journey and assuring value is created. Business analysts, relationship managers, service owners and designers should all benefit from this course.
- Create a communications plan
- Develop a service blueprint
- Onboard and offboard customers to and from services
- Understand the customer mindset
- Recognise the importance of marketing services
Staff that are better equipped to deliver services that are aligned with organisational needs.
Better ROI from service investments as services are better designed and stakeholders more involved from the outset of service development.
- Gain greater insight into customer engagement.
- Understand the customer journey.
- Acquire skills around managing designing and onboarding services.
- Prepare for the ITIL4 Specialist exam - Driving Stakeholder Value.
- Understand markets and marketing services to them.
- Describe customer needs and demonstrate this with value propositions.
Fostering Stakeholder Relationships
- Understand relationships between supplier and customer, differing types and the management of them.
- Analysing customer needs.
- Communication and collaboration.
- Use the following practices as part of fostering relationships:
- Relationship Management.
- Supplier Management.
Shaping Demand and Defining Service Offerings
- Understand methods for designing, selling and obtaining services.
- Capturing and influencing demand.
- Requirements capture, specification and prioritisation.
- Use the Business Analysis practice.
- Plan for value co-creation.
- Negotiate and agree service value.
- Use the Service Level Management practice.
- Understand key concepts.
- User entitlement and authorisation.
- Mutual elevation of capability.
- Onboarding/Offboarding planning.
- User engagement and delivery channels.
- Service Catalogue Management practice.
- Service Desk practice.
- Request Management practice.
- User Communities.
- Customer and user feedback methods.
- Creating a service mindset.
- Different approaches to service provision.
- Moments of truth.
- Measuring service usage and customer satisfaction.
- Track Value, Outcomes, Costs and RIsks.
- Reporting service performance.
- Charging mechanisms.
- Assess value realisation.
- Evaluate Customer journey.
- Portfolio Management.
Delegates must have obtained a PASS in the ITIL4 Foundation certificate prior to attending this course. Prior experience in an IT service delivery organisation may be advantageous but is not a requirement.
Pre-course reading based on the ITIL4 Specialist - Driving Stakeholder Value publication.
PeopleCert Exam: ITIL4 Specialist - High Velocity IT.
90 Minutes, 40 questions, Objective Test Questions [multiple choice, 1 correct answer].
Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%.