ITIL4® Managing Professional Transition
The ITIL4 Managing Professional course covers the latest version of the most used service management framework for existing practitioners. It is pitched at a higher level than ITIL4 Foundation and covers material from the follow-on publications such as the influence of Agile and Lean, the use of the Service Value System and more detailed, contextualised coverage of the practices introduced in the Foundation publication.
It covers key material from the ITIL4 Foundation publication as well as material from all of the new ITIL4 Intermediate publications "Create, Deliver, Support (CDS)", "Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)", "High Velocity IT (HVIT)" and "Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)".
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date02 Mar 2020
- Book Now
The above prices include an exam fee of £211.00
Enable delegates with existing service management knowledge and experience to develop new understanding based on ITIL4 practice and allow them to take the ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition examination.
Delegates wishing to bridge across to the latest ITIL4 qualifcation that hold the ITILv3 Expert certificate or at least 17 points from ITILv3 Foundation/Practitioner/Intermediates to bridge across to ITIL4 equivalent of ITIL v3 Expert.
Delegates currently studying v3 and looking to achieve 17 points to attend the 'Managing Across The Lifecycle' course are recommended to take this course in its place in order to benefit from the latest qualification.
Apply ITIL4 principles, practices and understanding in service management environments.
This includes applying the Guiding Principles, Dimensions and Practices within the Service Value System and enabling value for customers.
Qualified staff that can drive value creation through the application of the latest service management principles which are aligned with Agile and Lean practices, and work in today's high velocity, digitally transformed service environments.
The ability to apply the latest version of the most used service management framework within your organisation. Meeting the pre-requisites to sit and pass the ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition examination and demonstrate high levels of capability.
- Key concepts of service management.
- Use ITIL guiding principles to help adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities and interconnection of the service value chain.
- Plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services.
- Understand how ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Learn how to create, deliver and support services.
- Design customer journeys.
- Foster relationships with stakeholders.
- Shape demand and define service offerings.
- Learn how to onboard and offboard customers and users.
- Act together to ensure continual value co-creation.
- Know how to realise and validate service value.
- Understand the High-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including how it affects IT.
- Relate the digital product lifecycle to the ITIL ‘operating model’.
- Consider Lean, Design Thinking and Service-dominant principles in digital services.
- Define the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned.
- Know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that scope.
- Understand the role of Goverance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management.
ITILv3 Foundation + 15 points from ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle or Capability modules and/or ITIL Practitioner.
N.B. ITIL4 Foundation is NOT a pre-requisite as relevant material from that course and publication is included in the syllabus for this course.
Revise existing ITIL v3 course material at Foundation and Intermediate level in order to be ready to take on the new ideas and principles, without having to recap existing concepts where knowledge may be expected.
- No. of questions: 40
- Length of Exam: 90 minutes
- Pass mark: 70% or 28/40
- Photographic ID is required to sit the exam.