ITIL4® Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Create, Deliver and Support is the ITIL4 Specialist course that focuses on understanding how to create service value streams to support and deliver value to the customer. It deals with the creation of the value streams themselves, the organisation, information and technology to make them a reality and the practices that contribute towards the delivery.
Using ITIL4 principles and practices service delivery can be be aligned with demand for value from the customer, resources can be best utilised and techniques, such as Shift Left, leveraged to increase capability throughout the organisation.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date05 May 2021
- VenueVirtual Classroom Learning
- Book Now
- Date20 Sep 2021
- Book Now
To provide insight into how ITIL4 supports business value creation through a lean, value-stream driven approach to creating and delivering IT services. Application of the course material can aid any organisation in streamlining and improving their operational capability.
Delegates involved in the design, development, transitioning and operation of services would all benefit from this course's integrated, value stream driven approach to creating and delivering value through services.
- Apply the Service Value System in support of delivering services.
- Understand the role of a variety of practices in delivering services to the organisation.
- Recognise and apply principles from the Service Management Dimensions in the Create, Deliver and Support context.
- Prepare for the ITIL4 Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support exam.
Increase ROI from staff by receiving services that are being optimised and service delivery practices that are value focused and cost-effective, through the application of the concepts within the course.
- Be able to apply industry recognised and valued service management principles in the scope of Create, Deliver and Support and contribute to the value creation within the organisation.
- Achieve an industry recognised and respected qualification in IT Service Management.
- Team building, culture and collaboration.
- Customer-oriented focus.
- Organisational structure.
- Employee satisfaction.
- Use of 'Shift Left' in service delivery and support.
- Manage resources including workforce management and continual improvement.
- Apply information and technology including AI and machine learning, information and workflow management and robotic process automation.
- Service Design.
- Release Mgmt.
- Deployment Mgmt.
- Testing and Validation.
- Change Control.
- Service Desk.
- Incident Mgmt.
- Problem Mgmt.
- Knowledge Mgmt.
- Service Level Mgmt.
- Monitoring and Event Mgmt.
Delegates must have obtained a PASS in the ITIL4 Foundation certificate prior to attending this course. Prior experience in an IT service delivery organisation may be advantageous but is not a requirement.
Pre-course reading based on the ITIL4 Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support publication.
- PeopleCert Exam: ITIL4 Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support
- 90 Minutes, 40 questions, Objective Test Questions [multiple choice, 1 correct answer]
- Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%