DevOps Leadership (PeopleCert)
The DevOps Leadership course provides a solid grounding in the principles, behaviours and tools that can be used to deliver transformation change using the DevOps 'Full Stack' of Culture, Practices and Automation.
It covers the 'Full Stack' of Culture, Practices and Automation as seen and used in the '20/20' model. Well established change models from the likes of Lewin and Kotter are applied to allow practitioners to achieve transformational change.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date24 Nov 2021
- VenueVirtual Classroom Learning
- Book Now
The course is intended to allow delegates that are working on DevOps adoption programmes or are involved in DevOps teams in a leadership capacity to understand and engage with the approach at this level. By taking established organisational change management principles and combining them with DevOps delegates can gain more insight into how DevOps contributes to business value creation.
The course is for delegates that are leading transformational efforts or working in organisations that are already using DevOps principles and want to deliver continual improvement.
- Understand the role of the DevOps Leader
- Apply organisational change principles to deliver the DevOps Full Stack.
- Establish the need for DevOps and gain stakeholder engagement.
- Develop the culture for DevOps to succeed.
- Lead the adoption of tools and technology.
Staff that are more aware of the importance of leadership and the leadership considerations of a DevOps organisation as well as how to best to lead the initiative in order to achieve the goals of the business and create value.
Gain a greater insight into DevOps and what it means for you to lead transformational change and how to do it in a structured way.
- What is DevOps leadership?
- Leading the organisation through transformation.
- Establishing the urgency for DevOps.
- Clarifying and aligning business objectives.
- Creating a vision and strategy for the transformation.
- Identifying and influencing the vital stakeholders.
- Leading a culture of self-organised, cross functional teams.
- Gathering, broadcasting and implementing feedback.
- Enabling a flow across the value stream.
- Breaking work into iterations to accelerate learning & experimentation.
- Leading for continuous delivery.
- Leading a culture of continual improvement.
- Leading for innovation.
- Improving organisational resilience and sustainability.
The delegate must hold a PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certificate or a DevOps Foundation certificate from an alternative body's DevOps scheme. Any previous knowledge of Lean or Agile concepts, development and operational work, or IT Service Management may also be beneficial but is not required.
Delegates will be encouraged to read the study material provided thoroughly prior to attending the course. This may take a few hours but is not intended to be an unduly lengthy exercise.
- Exam - PeopleCert DevOps Leadership
- Time - 1 hour
- Questions - 20
- Pass Mark - 14/20 or 70%