Coaching Skills for Managers
Coaching has become a major force in people development. Globally, thousands of organisations utilise coaching as a tool to help staff develop, overcome obstacles and become more productive. The course is highly practical and participatory.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
Book your place
To understand what coaching is, and to learn practical coaching skills that can be immediately used to help others maximise their potential.
Anyone who wishes to become a coach or is involved in developing and growing others. Manager, leaders and professional development staff will find the workshop provides essential coaching skills and techniques.
- Establish a coaching relationship
- Ask powerful questions
- Really listen to what is being communicated
- Generate new options
- Set realistic goals
- Utilise a coaching model, tools and techniques
Business objectives are only achieved through the collective performance of individual members of staff. Coaching helps maximise individual and team performance, enhances leadership capability, increases productivity and improves business relationships. This workshop is full of coaching techniques, tools and tips that are essential for coaching performance.
Coaching is a skill for life and will be applicable in both work and personal contexts. You will be able to help others clarify realistic goals, and help them to work out for themselves the best way to fulfil these. fundamental coaching skills can be learnt and put into practice very quickly.
- What is coaching?
- How does coaching differ from other ways of developing/supporting others?
- Setting Goals
- Establishing the Reality
- Exploring Options
- Finding a Way Forward
- Coach as ‘mirror’
- Helping the client better understand themselves
- Powerful questions
- Understanding question types and knowing when to use them
- Getting out of your own way!
- Listening at different levels
- Finding amazing things in what your client has said.
- Coaching approaches
- Ethical practice
There are no prerequisites.