As a Scrum Master, you’ll help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. Scrum Masters also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Through the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artefacts.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
To explore of Scrum theory, values, roles, events and artefacts through exercises, debate and stories from the trenches.
Those wishing to fulfil the role of Scrum Master or Scrum team member, or who want a deep understanding of Scrum fundamentals.
- Be a servant leader to your team, Product Owner and broader organisation.
- Help others embrace an empirical, inspect and adapt mindset.
- Guide others through Scrum events such as Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective.
- Facilitate Product Backlog refinement.
- Spot common Scrum anti-patterns or Scrum-buts.
When operating in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous arenas, traditional plan-driven approaches have long been associated with high levels of risk and delay. Scrum addresses this by fostering a more empirical approach to value generation – releasing benefits earlier, curtailing risk and retaining an ability to respond to evolving customer needs and emergent technologies.
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role.
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement.
- Optional: Begin your preparation for the Professional Scum Master I (PSM I exam).
- Scrum Theory.
- Scrum Roles.
- Scrum Events & Artefact Transparency.
- Sprint & Increment.
- Sprint Planning.
- Daily Scum.
- Sprint Review.
- Sprint Retrospective.
- Product Backlog.
- Sprint Backlog.
- Definition of “Done”.
- Progress monitors.
- Scrum Master as Servant-Leader.
- Value of Development Practices.
Service to the Organisation
- Impediment Removal.
- Coaching the Organisation.
- An introduction to scaling Scum.
A willingness to engage with a more Agile way of working.
You will receive a login for Quanta Learn which contains some additional information, but this is not compulsory pre-course reading.
This course is aligned with helping delegates to prepare for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) exam, however further private study is strongly advised before sitting the exam.
The PSM I exam is 80 multiple-choice questions, with a pass mark of 85%. It has a one-hour maximum duration. It is an open book, self-proctored and online exam which can be sat anytime after completion of the Scrum Master training.