SAFe® for Teams with SAFe® Practitioner Certification
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams when you become a SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban and XP.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale.
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
- Write stories and break down features.
- Plan and execute iterations.
- Plan program increments.
- Create a continuous delivery pipeline and a DevOps culture.
- Effectively integrate with other teams in the program.
One of the keys to a successful adoption of SAFe is a knowledgeable work force. This course will help ensure that all staff involved in your large scale Agile adoption understand the core concepts and the benefits of the SAFe approach.
Moving to SAFe is a big undertaking for any enterprise, this course will ensure you understand the core concepts of delivering at scale with Agile and what you can do to make your SAFe adoption successful.
- Applying SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan program increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the iteration
- Executing the iteration
- Executing the program increment
There are no pre-requisites for this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
There is no pre-course reading required.
The exam is not taken during the course, delegates will be sent a link and password to the online exam shortly after the course.
Passing score: 78%
Time limit: 60 minutes
Format: Multiple Choice and True/False