SAFe® Scrum Master with SSM Certification
In this two-day course, you'll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation.
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise.
- Facilitate Scrum throughout the enterprise.
- Execute iteration planning.
- Build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach.
- Coach teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe.
Even at scale, Scrum Masters are the oil in the Agile engine. A well-prepared Scrum Master helps foster performing, self-organising teams, not only at the team level, but throughout the enterprise.
The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organisations that are implementing SAFe.
- Key components of Agile development
- Key elements of Scrum
- Scrum in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Characteristics of an effective Scrum Master
- PI planning and how to facilitate this event
- Experience a complete iteration
- How to facilitate iteration planning, backlog refinement, team and system demos, and the iteration retrospective
- Ways to track iteration progress and foster collaboration and synchronisation between the teams in the program
- Improvement at the Program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
- Characteristics of a servant leader
- Coaching with powerful questions
- Ways to facilitate better meetings, foster team member collaboration and manage conflicts
There are no prerequisites for this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
There is no pre-course reading required.
The exam is not taken during the course, delegates will be sent a link and password to the online exam shortly after the course.
Passing score: 72%
Time limit: 60 minutes
Format: Multiple Choice and True/False