Leading SAFe® with SA Certification Overview
Empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace when you become a SAFe Agilist (SA) with a skillset that's in demand worldwide.
Book your virtual training
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
wherever they are based
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
During this two-day course, you'll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, VPs, Development, QA, Infrastructure Management, Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management, Portfolio Managers, PMO, Process Leads, Enterprise, System and Solution Architects.
- Appreciate the Lean-Agile mindset and why it's so effective in today's adapt-or-die marketplace.
- Support Agile teams and programs.
- Empower a Lean portfolio.
- Build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture.
- Coordinate large solutions.
Recent growth in Agile adoptions has been exponential. Scaling Agile represents a major challenge for enterprises - demonstrate your willingness to lead at the sharp end by attaining a SAFe Agilist certification.
As a nutshell.....
- Applying SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognising and applying a Lean-Agile mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinating the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Exam:
- 5+ years' experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
There is no pre-course reading required.
The exam is not taken during the course, delegates will be sent a link and password to the online exam shortly after the course.
Passing score: 76%
Time limit: 60 minutes
Format: Multiple Choice and True/False