Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ll help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level; CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Through the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artefacts.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within a working day.
Book your place
- Date05 Feb 2020
- Book Now
- Date21 May 2020
- Book Now
Guaranteed to run
To explore the Scrum theory, values, roles, events and artefacts through exercises, debate and stories from the trenches.
Those wishing to fill the role of Scrum Master or Scrum team member or who want a deep understanding of Scrum fundamentals.
- Be a servant leader to your team, the Product Owner and the broader organisation.
- Help others embrace an empirical, inspect-and-adapt mindset.
- Guide others through Scrum events such as Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective.
- Facilitate Product Backlog refinement.
- Spot common Scrum anti-patterns or Scrum-buts.
When operating in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous arenas, traditional plan-driven approaches have long been associated with high levels of risk and delay. Scrum addresses this by fostering a more empirical approach to value generation – releasing benefits earlier, curtailing risk and retaining an ability to respond to evolving customer needs and emergent technologies.
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge with Scrum Alliance, the dominant accrediting body.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role.
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement.
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events & Artefact Transparency
- Sprint & Increment
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Definition of “Done”
- Scrum Master as Servant-Leader
- Value of Development Practices
- Impediment Removal
- Coaching the Organisation
A willingness to engage with a more Agile way of working.
You will receive a login for Quanta Learn which contains some additional information, but this is not compulsory pre-course reading.
A full and active attendance of the CSM® course will include an attempt the CSM® exam. This is a self-proctored, online exam which can be sat any time after the course has completed.
The CSM test is 50 multiple-choice questions, with a pass mark of 74%. It has a one-hour maximum duration.
All new Scrum Alliance certification holders receive a complimentary two-year membership with their initial certification. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.