Agile Scaling Fundamentals
Scaling is a contentious topic with the Agile community, through this course we will consider why to scale, compare and contrast some of the common frameworks and discuss some of the most frequently observed anti-patterns when scaling Agile.
Book your team training at your premises
- More info
- Date and time to suit you
- VenueWe will train your team
at your offices
- CostContact us for price
- Fill in the form and we'll be in touch
within 15 minutes (Mon-Fri 9-5)
To build on the foundations of single-team Agile and prepare delegates for the challenge of embracing Agile at scale.
Anyone involved in facilitating or sponsoring Agility at a larger scale.
- Apply Agile principles at scale.
- Assess the various scaling frameworks and their suitability for your context.
- Work with the organisation towards a valuable scaled-Agile rollout.
Reduced confusion and increased alignment around what scaling Agile really means.
An appreciation of the various frameworks and an insight in which might best serve the organisations context.
A greater understanding of the various scaling frameworks.
What is Scale?
- Defining Scaled Agile
- What are the building blocks of scale?
- Why would we scale?
- What are the common drawbacks of scaling?
- Working towards a common goal
- Ensuring quality
- Decision making at scale
- The effects of scale on individuals
- Where do they agree and disagree?
(Optional) The Agile Enterprise
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Beyond project based accounting
- Creating more Agile management structures