Simply put, it is in the name: service integration and management, and in particular service integration across multiple providers. The management of multiple service providers by a single organisation provides significant challenges in overall administration. SIAM seeks to address the need to provide a standardised methodology for integrating and managing multiple service providers and their services. It enhances the delivery of the end-to-end supply chain, it provides governance, management, integration, assurance, and coordination to maximise the value received from multiple service providers.
Our APMG accredited course will certify your ability to:
- Improve communication between teams - both in-house and outsourced.
- Give assurance that suppliers will provide exceptional service, beyond just their contractual obligations.
- Harmonise the relationship and collaboration between outsourced service providers.
- Deliver optimal insight into supplier activity, services and costs.
- Augment an organization with greater flexibility and faster response to business needs.
- Ensure clients receive the best possible service by establishing an aligned and enhanced service provider network.