- Course Search
- ThirdBrain™ Simulations
- Project & Programme Management
- IT Service Management
- Technical IT
- Personal Development
- Course Tailoring
- Purchasing Options
- Professional Services
- Why Choose Quanta?
- About Quanta
- Get in Touch
Microsoft Sharepoint & EPM
If you are thinking of installing either of these products then you really should give our Professional Services department a call first, to ensure a successful and smooth implementation.
Why you should give us a call
SharePoint and EPM are far more than just "another application" which you can install and use "out of the box". A common misconception is that they are technical products and should be owned by the technical department. Whilst it is true that the technical departments will install, configure and deliver the capabilities, there is a key phase of planning required by the business before this can happen which is often overlooked to the detriment of the project. It takes careful planning and business engagement, not just the IT department, to realise its full potential.
Without this careful planning SharePoint/EPM would be installed and configured incorrectly and:
- Deliver a fraction of the potential functionality and give little value to the business
- Create a system that is cumbersome and very difficult to use and support
- Effect end users in a negative way to decrease the productivity of the company
- Waste a lot of time and effort of important resources
- Prolong the implementation project so value is not realised when required, potentially effecting the business overall
How we can help
We offer a full range of customisable consultancy & training services. Assisting in every step of the way from designing, planning and implementing the system, through to informative end-user training, specifically tailored to your system.
Our expert team can help your business realise the potential of SharePoint and/or EPM and the business benefits that brings as soon as possible.
We can be involved to the level and depth of the organisation's requirements right from advice only through to installation and configuration. Services we have provided organisations with in the past include:
- Installation & configuration
- Customisation to meet business objectives
- Data mapping & capture
- Reviewing SharePoint systems to see how much potential is not being realised
- SharePoint Health check – is your SharePoint running slowly? Not doing what you ask of it?
- Integration with Microsoft Project Server
- SharePoint service updates and service pack application
We can facilitate planning workshops from 1 day overviews with application demonstrations through to more in-depth facilitation to define actual systems, process, data, information and training (both technical and end user) requirements and deliver implementation plans and reports. The client can then work from these plans to implement their SharePoint or EPM project.
Offer a full range of courses which are fully customisable to your needs. We offer courses which are either available as part of our public training schedule in Worcester or available onsite at your own premises, suitable premises close to your business or as a Company Day using our facilities at Worcester exclusively for your company.